Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Letter to my Son

Jonah,

              From the first time I saw you I loved you like I have never loved before! Now you are almost nine months old and you have taught me so much. You have taught me about strength, faith, hope, courage, responsibility, and love. The words strength and courage really stick out to me when I think about you. You are the strongest little boy I have ever met. You have been through soo much at such a young age and for that you have so much courage! Jonah you are an amazing little boy and I know you will grow up to be such a strong man. You can do anything you set your mind to. Trust me, I wanted to be a mommy and God gave me you. You are the most beautiful gift I have ever gotten. You continue to put a smile on my face everyday and always will. My baby boy you have the strength of a thousand men and wisdom beyond your years. You never cease to amaze me and make me soo proud! I can not wait to see the boy you will grow into over the next few years. You, my sweet angel, have such a bright future. "If ever there is a tomorrow when we are not together there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart...I will always be with you!"

Mommy loves you Jo Jo and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment